Information Security ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK745964
We are looking for an Information Security subject matter expert, who will provide the best quality of business support in the management and assessment of Information Security risks across the business. Your remit will cover policy related activities, such as training, education and themed assurance reviews.
- Implementing and maintenance of the business Information Security Policies, procedures and standards.
- Assessing compliance with Information Security policies and relevant regulation through the design and delivery of a comprehensive Information Security assurance plan.
- Design and implementing metrics as well as other management reporting on Information Security issues and policy compliance.
- Develop and maintenance of relationships at all levels
- Deliver clear and concise policies and practices whilst acting as the central point of contact for Information Security advice.
- Supporting ongoing risk identification and assessment of external and internal threats to ensure risk mitigation and Information Security practices and controls remain appropriate.
- Provide expert guidance on complex queries and projects and support to the business in resolving Information Security issues identified through risk assessments, external events, internal assurance activity or other external drivers, including changes in the legislative and regulatory environment.
- Contribute to the successful development and maintenance of Information Security risk assessment framework as part of the Operational Risk framework.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an Information security environment
- Relevant qualification in Information Security
- Strong understanding of Information Security policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of a functional risk framework
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proven problem solving and communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Kevin McLaren in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Kevin McLaren|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9861|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist