Spa ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Job ref. no.: Loch Fyne
Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Inveraray
Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa, Inveraray, in Argyll and Bute, is a four star AA awarded hotel. The hotel has been awarded the top hotel choice on TripAdvisor for the past six years running, and has recently been awarded a 2015 Certificate of Excellence. With uninterrupted views of Loch Fyne and beyond to the Cowal Hills, this popular hotel sees the return of many loyal guests time and time again, all down to the quality of service and the warm welcome from the staff.
The opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team working as the Spa Manager, managing a team of Spa Therapists and ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to. The Spa Manager must maintain positive employee relations and ensure that team members are delivery to their highest standards in all areas of service. The successful candidate will be able to embrace our core values of pride, authenticity, creativity, focus, respect and hard work.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team in creating an outstanding experience for the customer
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service at all times
- Ability to think quickly and adapt when necessary to find solutions to problems
- Communicates openly and clearly both verbally and in writing
- Enthusiastic approach towards providing exceptional service with a good work ethic
- Possess a ‘hands on’ management approach
- Protect both employees and customers by providing a safe and clean spa and leisure environment
- Ensure all emails, website and other enquiries are responded to within eight hours of receipt or less
- Implement necessary changes garnered through customer feedback, when appropriate
- Provide staff training to ensure high standards are maintained
- Consistently develop, promote and grow services through training, tools and monitoring
- Achieve financial objectives
- Ensure spa is always staged for maximum buyer impact
- Monitor appointments and bookings, reporting any problems or troughs in business
- Create ongoing promotions and activities to stimulate sales, staff and customers
- Liaise with other Heads of Department where necessary to ensure spa packages, bookings, functions etc. run smoothly and meet the needs of the customer
- Manage staff holiday requests, ensuring that day to day spa activities are unaffected
- Hold monthly minuted spa meetings
- Ensure consistent opening hours in the spa in line with company requirements
- Ensure spa diary management system (Legend) is kept up to date and that all Therapists are proficient in its use
- Manage and control all purchasing and expenditure as budgeted, while maintaining appropriate stock levels ensuring availability of services and merchandise
- Ensure health consultations are completed prior to administering of spa treatments, maintaining a treatment record for all clients
In return we offer:
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund
- Staff uniform
- Live in options available
- Use of our leisure club
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum based on experience
Crerar Hotel’s values: Crerar Hotel Group is one of Scotland’s leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
By joining the Crerar Hotels team you'll also automatically be eligible to receive our Fair Fund. Our Fair Fund has been created to reward staff and encourage personal development. Each time a guest or customer decides to pay an optional service charge for great customer service, all staff members will benefit on an equal basis.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and cover letter, outlining your experience suitability, for the attention of Marc Gardner, via the S1Jobs website link.
Thank you for your interest in Crerar Hotels. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application. No agencies at this stage please.
|Contact Name||Marc Gardner|
|Address||1 Queen Charlotte Lane
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist