Spa TherapistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive rate of pay, dependent upon level of experience
Job ref. no.: Thainstone
Thainstone House, Inverurie
Thainstone House is set a few miles outside Inverurie and is well established in the local area for its idyllic surroundings, fine Scottish hospitality and excellent food. The hotel comprises of 48 high quality guestrooms, a double AA Rosette awarded fine dining restaurant, brasserie bar, large ballroom, six individual meeting and event rooms as well as a leisure club with a swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, steam room, gym and beauty treatment rooms.
The opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team as a Spa Therapist at our establishment. The ideal candidate will provide our guests with first-class treatments, advice and care while also carrying out their daily activities to the highest standards and ensuring the smooth running of the lesiure club.
- Hold a relevant qualification in Spa/Beauty treatments, either a HND, NVQ, SVQ (Level 3), ITEC, CIBTAC or CIDESCO
- Possess a friendly and polite demeanour at all times
- Maintain a well-kept appearance
- Must be enthusiastic
- A professional ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Carry out a wide range of beauty/spa treatments to the highest standard
- Assist in daily running of the spa and paperwork
- Diary management and administration duties
- Adhere to all health and safety policies
- Ensure that clients are looked after efficiently
- Offer clients excellent homecare advice
- Recommend retail items to clients together with advice on use
- Ensure that clients have the highest level of service and care at all times
In return we offer:
- Full training for the role
- Use of the leisure club
- Career advancement opportunities
- Live in option available
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund
- Employee discounts at Crerar Hotels
Competitive rate of pay, dependent upon level of experience
Crerar Hotels values: Crerar Hotel Group is one of Scotland’s leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
By joining the Crerar Hotels team you'll also automatically be eligible to receive our Fair Fund. Our Fair Fund has been created to reward staff and encourage personal development. Each time a guest or customer decides to pay an optional service charge for great customer service, all staff members will benefit on an equal basis.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and covering letter, via the S1Jobs advert link, outlining your experience and skills to Derek MacDonald, Thainstone House General Manager.
Thank you for your interest in Crerar Hotels. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application. No agencies at this stage please.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist