Catering Assistant x 2, 20 hrs, Rosemount Gardens, Bathgate, (387.03) CD 30/10/16/Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £12,482 - £12,895
Closing date: 30 October 2016
Job ref. no.: WEL01431
2 x 20 hrs per week, salary pro rata
The key duties of this post are:To assist the cook in the preparation of meals, snacks and any form of food preparation for meals provided in the restaurant and Cafe within the supported housing complex available to the tenants and members of the local community Any other duties, including cleaning and stock control, which may be required in relation to Food Hygiene guidelines. Service provision 7 days, weekend working may be required.
The skills and experience you must have are:Basic food hygiene qualification essential Previous catering experience desirable
West Lothian Council currently applies a living wage supplement to all employees earning less than £8.33 per hour.
About West Lothian Council
West Lothian's growing reputation as the business hub of Scotland has led to increased employment, career and training opportunities.
West Lothian Council has a range of job and career opportunities on offer.
We are recognised by Investors in People. We provide a range of benefits to our employees including career development and training.
We frequently have vacancies for skilled tradespeople, teachers, carers and support staff.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist