Kitchen PorterVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Location: St Andrews
Job ref. no.: s1
St Andrews Links is a dynamic and innovative organisation, home to seven golf courses including the world famous Old Course, a state of the art Golf Academy, Three Clubhouses and five retail shops. We are currently looking for Kitchen Porters to join our team working within one of our three clubhouses.
The successful candidates will be responsible for cleaning and supporting the kitchen team to ensure we deliver memorable experiences to every visitor to the Home of Golf.
Working under direction from the Senior Kitchen Porter the successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, they should aspire to high standards and good team morale
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and communication skills
- Demonstrate they are committed to continued personal development
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work at the Home of Golf. The right candidate will further their skills and training whilst joining a very motivated team that aspire to high standards and good team morale.
These positions are offered on an annualised hours’ basis working five days from seven.
For more information please visit our website
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist