Assistant ChefVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 per hour minimum
Assistant Chef - £8.25 per hour
35- 40 hours per week
A position for a talented chef has arisen within a premier private members club situated in the heart of the west end of Glasgow.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to work within a small team who will provide and surpass our members dining expectations.
You must have
- Experience within a similar role
- A strong, proud work ethic,
- You must be flexible, highly motivated, enthusiastic and have a ‘can-do’ working style
- Capable of meeting the high standards expected of our membership.
- Ensuring that food preparation is of the highest standard using the finest ingredients at all times.
- Ensuring good rotation of stocks and the correct storage and labeling procedure are followed.
- You will be a team player, will supervise and motivate staff in line with working to company procedures and ensure compliance to Health & Safety Policy.
- comply with all current EHO regulations and recommended work practises.
- You should hold a Food Hygiene certificate or equivalent
To apply simply submit a CV with a short cover letter outlining why you should be consider for the post.
|Contact Name||David Bennett|
|Telephone||0141 334 7783 (Main office 0141 576 0294)|
|Address||The Western Baths Club
12 Cranworth St
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist