Food And Beverage ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £21,000 plus Pension
Closing date: 05 November 2016
Pettycur Bay Holiday Park’s hotel and complex bars offer visitors a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, with the Hotel, Lounge and Restaurant offering a range of meals from its menu from light snack to wedding menu’s
This popular holiday park in Burntisland, Fife is currently seeking a well presented, natural communicator to oversee the food and beverage service provided by these facilities.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for beverage ordering, cellar management, and ensuring that a quality beverage service and light meals service is provided at all times.
The main duties within this role are:
• Organise Bars, Restaurants, events, functions and service areas and liaise with departments and staff.
• serveries are stocked and ready for each service period and well-presented ready to receive guests
• all the pre-preparation for service is completed
•establishing guests’ needs and order taking appropriately
• an effective beverage ordering and control system to ensure products are always available for guests while controlling stock holding levels
•liaising with the Hotel, Restaurant, Bar and Kitchen in relation to guests who are taking pre dinner drinks and awaiting their restaurant reservation
•taking payment for all food and beverage served or arranging for charging to resident guest’s accounts
• preparing both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
•make safe till takings at close of business, ensuring all fire are doors are closed, access doors are locked and alarms set
• effective clear down of work area at the end of the shift
• guest areas are left in a presentable condition at the end of shift
•training and coaching the team to ensure they achieve excellence in all the above tasks/areas of responsibility
Candidates must have experience in a similar role and be willing to work daytime and evening shifts, including weekends to business needs.
•28 days paid holiday
•Free meal whilst on duty
•Personal use of the facilities at discounted rates
• Accommodation may be available depending on circumstances
About Pettycur Bay Holiday Park Ltd
Pettycur Bay Holiday Park is a family-owned holiday complex situated between Burntisland and Kinghorn on the South coast of Fife in Scotland. Our unique location affords simply magical views across the Firth of Forth towards the City of Edinburgh.
Our three family owned parks: Pettycur Bay, Kinghorn Harbour and Leven Beach, are perfect centres for holiday-makers who wish to relax and enjoy a memorable break in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist