Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
AREA MANAGER SCOTLAND AND NORTH OF ENGLAND
Would you enjoy working with the support of a large company but the autonomy to run your area like your own business?
Do you have a true passion for Hospitality?
Have you worked for a large branded hospitality chain previously?
If you are thinking yes then read on...
My client is a well-established hospitality brand and has an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to cover Scotland and the North East of England.
They are a progressive company which includes some well-known brands with the Hospitality industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have experience working with multi units within branded chains and have a real passion for hospitality. You will have the responsibility for 15 units, so this role is for someone who loves to be busy and thrives success as expansion is expected.
If successful a typical week may involve
- Building and developing relationships with your unit managers
- Maintaining great standards
- Exceeding Financial targets
- Achieving excellent scores on company audits
- Staff training - including on spot training so barista knowledge is a must
- Reporting up line - financial and budgetary
- Holding and attending staff meetings
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Company Car
- Other Company Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full Autonomy to run the business YOUR WAY!
A role like this won't be available for long so if this is you ACT NOW! Apply today to Alison Miller, Reed Hospitality
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: AMan-848
Closing Date: 20 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist