FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANTSVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Location: St Andrews
Job ref. no.: s1
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANTS
St Andrews Links is a dynamic and innovative organisation, home to seven golf courses including the world famous Old Course, a state of the art Golf Academy, three Clubhouses and five retail shops. We are currently looking for permanent full and part time Food & Beverage Assistants to join our team.
The successful candidates will provide an efficient food and beverage service to ensure we deliver memorable experiences to every visitor to the Home of Golf.
Working under direction from a Lounge Manager the successful candidates will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, they should aspire to high standards and good team morale
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and communication skills
- Demonstrate they are committed to continued personal development
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work at the Home of Golf. The right candidates will further their skills and training whilst joining a very motivated team that aspires to high standards and good team morale.
These positions are offered on an annualised hours’ basis working five days from seven.
For more information please visit our website
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist