FOOD & BEVERAGE LOUNGE SUPERVISORVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive Package
Location: St Andrews
Job ref. no.: s1
FOOD & BEVERAGE LOUNGE SUPERVISOR
St Andrews Links is a dynamic and innovative organisation, home to seven golf courses including the world famous Old Course, a state of the art Golf Academy, three Clubhouses and five Retail shops. We are currently looking for a Lounge Supervisor to join our team.
Working as part of an established team, the successful candidate will help to manage a team of waiting staff and will actively provide a food and beverage service ensuring customer service levels are delivered and maintained at all times.
Working under direction from the Lounge Manager, the successful candidate will possess the following attributes and qualifications:
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, they should aspire to high standards and good team morale
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A strong work ethic and ability to demonstrate they can work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good time management and communication skills
- Demonstrate they are committed to continued personal development
This position is offered on an annualised hours’ basis working five days from seven. The successful candidate should have experience in a supervisory role managing a team of staff, thrive in a fast paced environment and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work at the Home of Golf. The right candidate will further their skills and training whilst joining a very motivated team that aspires to high standards and good team morale.
Closing date for applications is 28th October, 2016.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist