Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
- A proven track record within Food and Beverage, housekeeping and reception.
- Strong management and organisational skills gained in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Proven experience of delivering on target financial results.
We are seeking an experienced standards driven individual with passion, drive and enthusiasm to fulfil the role of Deputy General Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Manager in effectively managing the hotel and its team.
- Contributing to the success of the hotel by ensuring that the highest standards of product and service are maintained and delivered at all times whilst maximising profitability in line with budget.
- Maintaining communication throughout the hotel and in driving the business forward by contributing ideas.
- Managing the performance of Departmental Managers through business planning and objective setting.
- Ensuring that hotel brand standards are continuously delivered.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Assist the General Manager in controlling the hotel budget, in relation to occupancy, expenses and staffing.
With a passion for customer satisfaction you will be proactive, show initiative and also be able to demonstrate leadership achievements. You will have evidence of motivating and developing department managers and be flexible on working hours.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Established in 1996, Apex Hotels is one of the UK's leading operators of contemporary 4* city centre hotels. Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow and Dundee operating with a mission to provide chic and stylish destination properties in key markets across the UK. Customer service is the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Pension scheme operated by The Peopleâ€™s Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee reward scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals when on duty
- Use of gym &pool facilities(where available)
- Taxi contribution if youâ€™re starting early or finishing late
- Restaurant & spa discount
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Employee of the Month scheme
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click â€˜applyâ€™. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Reference: 2263