An opportunity has arisen at The Crowwood Hotel to join our team as a General Handyman to cover long term sickness, this will be initially for three months though it is likely to continue for sometime after that during a back to work process.
The duties include general maintenance within the hotel which will include a variety of tasks, therefore you should have basic skills in general maintenance.
Hours of work are generally monday to Friday though occasional weeknd work will be expected. A full driving license is necessary.
This is a diverse role within the hotel and offers great variety in day to day activity, as a key member of the team you will be a problem solver and demonstrate the ability to offer solutions.
|Contact Name||Steve Ireland|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Relief Catering AssistantsEast Lothian Council, east-lothian
- Curator ad Litem and Reporting OfficersMidlothian Council, edinburgh
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist