Seasonal Club ConciergeVacancy posted: Saturday, 10 March 2012
Salary: Competitve hourly rate and excellent benefits
Closing date: 24 March 2012
Nestled on the banks of Loch Lomond and framed by the towering hills of the Scottish Highlands, Loch Lomond Golf Club is home to history, hospitality, and a spirited camaraderie shared by Members from around the world who come together to enjoy days of recreation and relaxation in one of the most spectacular settings on earth.
Come and join the team at Scotland's most exclusive club:
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard working individual to join our Loch Lomond Golf Club Concierge Team. We are interested in people who will take pride in their work and have an eye for attention to detail. We require confident employees with flair and individuality with an outgoing & friendly personality. You must have a desire to succeed in your career through hard work, loyalty and enthusiasm and be driven to "wow" our members and exceed the norm.
You will be asked to work as part of a team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually. We will require an individual with great customer service skills, good all round coordination & communication skills.
As part of the Club Concierge team you will ensure that all members, guests and visitors receive a friendly and professional welcome at all times. Your role will involve assisting with luggage and transportation and also carrying out mobile patrols of the property ensuring a safe and secure environment is maintained.
• Ensure that all resident members, guests and visitors are familiarised with all club facilities, locations and layout
• Ensure that all company vehicles are well maintained, clean and presented in a manner befitting the club at all times
• Maintain excellent levels of communication between departments
• Ensure that all areas of reception and Rossdhu House are well presented and clean at all times.
• Have a full understanding of Loch Lomond Golf Club and Dundonald Links along with its history, opening times, policies, rules and regulations and basic membership criteria.
• To securely, safely and promptly transport all luggage when requested.
• Transport members and guests to and from their chosen destination.
• Carry out regular security patrols.
• To control the entry and exit through the Members Gate
Enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including uniform, meals, golf, Spa, gratuities and social clubs.
- Due to our company driving insurance applicants must be 25 years + and hold a full valid driving licence
- A CV must be attached for your application to be considered