Front Of House ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: úCompetitive rate of pay, dependent upon experience and expertise.
Job ref. no.: Scotlands
Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club, Pitlochry
Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club benefits from elevated views of Pitlochry and alpine-like countryside and is quietly tucked away from the bustle of the town’s main road. The hotel has 72 guestrooms, a leisure club with two treatment rooms, Faskally Restaurant and MACNABS Bar & Grill.
We employ individuals who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. We're looking for someone like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Front of House Manager
- Confidence, excellent communication skills and a friendly/caring personality
- Ability to communicate effectively with other internal departments
- Effective at multitasking in a fast paced environment and always maintaining a calm approach
- Forward thinker with ability to identify customer needs in a proactive manner
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Health and safety awareness
- Experience as a supervisor/team manager is essential, preferably in a similar environment
- Implementation and management of front desk procedures
- Managing the front desk team’s shift patterns
- Overall responsibility for the departmental operations
- Compilation of weekly and period end sales reports and weekly reservations reports
- Invoicing and ledger management, including payments
- Training and developing staff members within the team
- Processing daily transactions and accounts accurately and efficiently
- Liaising with all departments to ensure guestrooms are properly prepared for arrivals
- Promptly dealing with all guest messages and requests
- Booking, updating, amending and filing all reservations accurately and in a timely manner
- Managing hotel inventory and rates through the channel manager for hotel website and online travel companies
In return we offer:
- Long term career opportunities
- Entry to our employee Fair Fund
- Part of a tight knit team
- Preferential staff rates across the Crerar Hotels Group
Competitive rate of pay, dependent upon experience and expertise.
Crerar Hotels values: Crerar Hotel Group is one of Scotland’s leading privately owned hotel companies. Crerar Hotels work hard on talent development and always look to progress individuals through internal promotion. This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join a dynamic company.
By joining the Crerar Hotels team, you will also automatically be eligible to receive our Fair Fund. Our Fair Fund has been created to reward staff and encourage personal development. Each time a guest or customer decides to pay an optional service charge for great customer service, all staff members will benefit on an equal basis.
If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
Apply via the S1Jobs ad link to the General Manager, Andrew Walker with your CV and covering letter.
Thank you for your interest in Crerar Hotels. Should we wish to progress with your application, we will aim to respond within 14 days. If you do not hear from us, thank you in advance for the opportunity to consider your application. No agencies at this stage please.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist