Retail Graduate Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 26 December 2016
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 + bonus + benefits
Job Title:- Retail Graduate Assistant Manager
Location:- Edinburgh/Glasgow and surrounding area
Job ad wording (if this needs to be shorter please let me know):-
Salary £20,000-£24,000 + bonus + benefits
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN ONE OF THE UK'S LEADING HOSPITALITY COMPANIES?
On our Retail Graduate Scheme, within just two years you could be running your own business in one of our market-leading brands!
We are looking for driven and passionate graduates ideally with retail or hospitality experience to become one of our future star managers.
With around 1,700 businesses and 14 well-loved brands in towns and cities across the UK; if you’re looking for a career in hospitality and dream of becoming a General Manager of your own pub, bar or restaurant then we’d love to hear from you. From traditional pubs to city centre bars - we’re confident that we have a role you’ll love!
You will drive your own progression over a period of 18 – 24 months; gaining the leadership skills needed to manage a team and run a business through the following:
* On the Job Learning
* Technical training
* Soft skill development
* Off Job Development workshops
* Networking opportunities
What we'll offer you…
* Join M&B as an Assistant Manager of one of our businesses
* A flexible start date in a brand and location to suit you
* 33% employee discount all of our business
* High Street shopping discounts – saving you money!
* Bonus potential of up to £1,500 per year
* Formal support network
* Private healthcare
* Career progression
* Life assurance
* Holiday allowance
* Sharesave scheme
As part of the process you’ll attend an assessment day we hold these every few weeks throughout the year at varying location. On the 25th January we will be at Stathclyde Park, Motherwell so if you are looking for your final placement to be in Scotland this will be an ideal opportunity to meet with the Area Managers and hear more about us, so please apply asap.
Candidates must be aware that in order to find the perfect role, an element of flexibility is required within a defined geographic area, the ability to drive would therefore be desirable.
Why stop there?! Many of our General Managers are supported and guided to become Area Managers.
Who is eligible to apply:
* 2.2 degree or equivalent
* Some Retail or Hospitality experience
* Fantastic leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
* Excellent people skills
* Flexibility to work varying shift patterns
* Willingness to go the extra mile for our guests
* Drive to exceed targets
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Complaints And Policies Officer Action For Children , can-be-based-anywhere
- FREELANCE TRANSLATORS OF LEGAL TEXTSThe Court of Justice of the European Union, can-be-based-anywhere
- Office AdministratorPlaylist for Life , glasgow
- Social Care Worker - Home CareCity of Edinburgh Council, edinburgh
- Trainee Tram DriverEdinburgh Trams , edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist