Food & Beverage SupervisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: up to £9ph DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Glasgow Tigers Speedway. We are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to work within the Tigers Den Café at our Peugeot Ashfield Stadium.
You will be supporting the Food & Beverage Manager in the day to day running of the Tigers Den. The ideal candidate will be experienced at working within a catering environment, preparing meals and delivering excellent service.
Duties of the role include:
- Customer Service, face to face and telephone orders
- Cash Handling
- Ensure all Speedway legal, health & safety and environmental responsibilities are being met.
- Ensure that the Speedway premises and facilities are maintained to a high standard of repair, decoration and presentation.
- Contributing ideas to develop new dishes, menus & events
- Ordering stock from suppliers & keeping stock levels topped up & in date
This is a part time role, working an average of 25 hours per week on a shift basis of 3 over 7 days.
Salary: up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience.
We offer a friendly and pleasant working environment at our premises in the North of Glasgow.
To apply please send your CV with comprehensive covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for this role via the APPLY NOW button.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and encourage applications from all members of the community. We are committed to the Disability Confident Initiative and offer a guaranteed interview to any applicant who considers themselves to be disabled and who meets the requirements for the post.
****NO AGENCIES PLEASE****
|Contact Name||Michaela McIntosh|
|Address||23 Balmore Road
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist