Restaurant Maitre D'Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC - 13013
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with our client The House of Bruar. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Maître D to join the team at The House of Bruar. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism in order to motivate the team to achieve the highest standards possible. This position offers a salary dependent on experience and working hours are 11am to 5pm, 5 days over 7.
As a Maître D you will be responsible for making sure the guests dining experience with the House of Bruar is a unique and smooth one. You will be the representing face of The House of Bruar restaurant and also be a good source of information for customers and visitors, assisting with any query or wish they might have.
- To warmly and efficiently welcome customers and ensure their entire satisfaction.
- Ensuring that table settings are correct and look professional.
- Monitor all guest comments and communicate any feedback to the Management team.
- To ensure that customer complaints are dealt with correctly and communicated to the Manager on duty.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience within a customer facing environment is essential.
- You need to be personable, presentable and have a good understanding of excellent customer service.
- Some who has excellent Intuitive and is engaging and refined.
- A keen interest in food and drink is desirable.
Who they need:
- Have a genuine passion for creating an excellent customer experience,
- The ability to multi-task and effectively react to changing customer needs.
- Be a natural and confident communicator both face to face and on the telephone.
- Organised, motivated and see tasks through to completion.
- Immaculately presented and possess an excellent command of the English Language.
- Be an excellent team player with good communication skills.
If you are a people person, enjoy food & drink and want to work in a bust environment, please simply click the APPLY button now.
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with The House of Bruar on the above vacancy. Your application will be reviewed by the CCN Recruitment Team and the HR Team at The House of Bruar.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist