WAITER/WAITRESS/SUPERVISORSVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
A busy Resort and Country Club in Rural Perthshire that has an enviable reputation is seeking additional front of house personnel
DEPARTMENT: F&B DEPARTMENT
REPORT TO: RESTAURANT MANAGER
STATUS: FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MEANS
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by your superior.
- Suggests food and beverages ~ to be well versed with the menu, method of preparation and accompaniments.
- Cleans and polishes Glassware, China ware, hollowware and flatware.
- Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at working station and service pantry for smooth operation.
- Replenishes supply of linen and other operating equipment.
- Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
- Keeps general appearance and maintenance of Restaurant working areas.
- Follows correct sequence of service outlined.
- Sets up tables in accordance with Restaurant policy.
- Cleans and removes dishes from the table after service is completed.
- Transports soiled dishes from dining room to kitchen and depositing them in proper placing.
- Cleans all spillage during mealtime and at closing.
- Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
- Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
- Establishes effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all resort guests, clients, heads of department and employees.
REPLACEMENT AND TEMPORARY MISSION
- May be assigned to perform duties of Room Service or Banquet when needed.
Aim to be fully conversant with:
- The Resort Fire Procedures, Health and Safety Policy and Security
- Short and long term company promotions
- Senses of Moness culture
- The company dress code
- The Resort smoking policy
- Resort and Company philosophy
- Rules and Management Policies
- Resort Objectives and Vision
|Contact Name||Ken Lockley|
About MONESS GROUP LIMITED
The Moness Resort is a delightful place to work. Set in spacious gardens, our location in Aberfeldy, Perthshire is unrivaled. Moness Hotel is a four star hotel. In addition, we have 106 cottages in the grounds.
The resort also features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub and treatment rooms. The Flemmyng restaurant provides excellent cuisine in relaxing surroundings, the less formal Terrace Bar- overlooking the pool offers a selection of popular meals, snacks and beverages.
We are situated in an area abundant with recreational pursuits. In addition, being located in the centre of Scotland it therefore makes Moness resort an ideal employment location.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist