** Rugby Autumn Tests - Recruiting Now **Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Job ref. no.: QLE 16-028
On Saturday November 12th & 19th, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium hosts the International Autumn Test series, where Scotland plays at home to Australia and Argentina. Join our team to be a part of the buzz!
Quality Link Recruitment, a division of Brightwork, seeks experienced hospitality staff to work on these two dates, as well as other flexible part time temporary work in the Edinburgh area. We are approaching a very busy period in our calendar, with Christmas parties just around the corner too.
If you are available on these dates, if you are studying, working part time, or are between jobs, and have relevant experience, just email your CV or call us as soon as possible for a chat about our recruitment process and to book an appointment to register.
We supply staff for exciting events including sports events, weddings, conferences and corporate hospitality, ranging from the spectacular to the more intimate or VIP. Working at various functions within our clients' bars, restaurants and hospitality suites as part of our team, you will be helping to provide a friendly and efficient food and drinks service to guests. Duties vary, but may include: serving and clearing multi course meals, serving soft and alcoholic drinks, preparing and selling simple food and serving tea & coffee, cash handling.
Work is available throughout the year for as much or as little as you like, and can fit in around most schedules.
- Comprehensive induction & registration process
- Free training compliant with Scottish Alcohol Licensing law
- Flexibility: you choose which dates and which shifts to work
- Weekly pay
- Opportunities to work at some of the most varied, iconic and exciting venues and events throughout Edinburgh!
- Opportunities to grow: supervisory and management shifts available for those with experience or fast learners who excel
- Have previous hospitality / catering experience (essential), 5 Star events experience is desirable
- Source & supply written references which confirm this experience
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Produce valid ID & proof of National Insurance Number
- Be confident using the English language
- Demonstrate an awareness of food & personal hygiene standards
Please note Quality Link / Brightwork is acting as a recruitment business in relation to these roles.
|Contact Name||Resource Department|
|Telephone||0131 275 8010|
|Address||20 Stafford Street
About Quality Link Recruitment
Since 1990, Quality Link Recruitment has provided recruitment, staffing and event management services to the hospitality and catering staff throughout Scotland.
Our industry experienced staff supply award wining caterers and companies operating at a wide range of venues including Royal Palaces, Stately Homes, Cafes, Bars, Museums and Festival sites as well as music and sporting venues including stadiums and racecourses.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist