FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 180 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model brings people and technology together in the most effective way. With centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in a newly created role, as a result of the expansion of the HR Team to support business growth in Scotland. This is a standalone role within the FDM Glasgow office, working as part of the wider HR Team based in the Leeds and London offices.
This will be a role, which will require excellent attention to detail, proactivity and customer service. A focus of the HR Coordinator will be to support the Business with all aspects of HR administration in a timely manner in response to the demands of our Glasgow operation.
The ideal candidate will be efficient, accurate and organised, able to build good relationships with stakeholders across the Business. The HR Coordinator will also be actively involved in recruitment and employee relations; they will be keen to learn and passionate about a career in HR.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carry out pre-employment screening checks
- Carry out administration across the employee lifecycle
- Create records, update internal systems and files
- Collate data and produce reports as required
- Be a first point of contact for employee queries
- Ensure data integrity by performing regular system housekeeping
- Payroll administration
- Conduct inductions
- Deal with first level employee relations issues
- Carry out ad hoc duties to support the HR team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Effective organisational skills with ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Business focused with strong commercial acumen
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-motivated and confident
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an HR related role
Desirable Criteria (not essential)
- Intermediate or Advance skills in Excel and Word
- Knowledge of IT sector
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist