HR AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits package
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK748041
Hudson has an excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor to be based in the Central belt (car owner essential due to location), this role is working with a UK wide organisation and being part of a large structured HR team .
The successful candidate will have experience of handling a diverse workload in a busy HR environment, providing generalist advisory support and undertaking key project work. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Business Partner.
Key duties will include;
- Conduct new start inductions, regarding all aspects of Company policies and procedures
- Management of recruitment advertising activities - preparing/proofing adverts and job
descriptions, negotiating rates with agencies and employment websites
- Conducting first and second stage interviews up to middle management level
- Liaise with, and provide advice to, managers on all aspects of recruitment and selection
- Carry out absence investigations, promoting a consistent approach to absence management
- Conduct disciplinary hearings, grievance hearings and appeal hearings
- Generate absence reports and absence statistics for VPs, managers and directors
- Source and organise all external and internal training courses
- Assist in compiling and updating company policy documents, monitoring them to keep in line
with current legislation
- Manage and control all Return to Work forms
- General administration duties and preparation of correspondence relating to changes in terms
and conditions, leavers, maternity/paternity leave etc.
- Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information in the appropriate manner
Candidates should ideally have the following skills/qualifications/experience;
- Degree qualified (completion of Masters would be advantageous)
- CIPD qualified to certificate level
- The ability to manage their own workload, often with shifting priorities and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in a generalist HR role, working with challenging and varied employee
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||LeighAnne Jordan|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9834|
Hudson HR is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next HR job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson HR
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist