HR ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £up to £40,000
Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a family run organisation in Stirlingshire. Reporting to the Managing Director this is a stand alone role and will involve travel to their various sites in Scotland.
- Provide full generalist HR support across the business
- Support line management on all case management issues and across all general practice, communication and processes
- Maintain effective policies and procedures
- Performance implementation - best practice initiatives
- Liaise regularly with Senior Management team - developing proposals and initiatives - continuous improvement
- HR project work
- Maintain and coordinate all training initiatives
Skills and experience required:
- Senior HR generalist experience
- CIPD Qualified
- Stakeholder Management - Senior
- Possess significant employment law
- Knowledge of payroll and HRIS
- Change management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Can react quickly to situations
Please note: This is a regional role and will require frequent travel and possible overnight stays. Car owner essential.
LUSONA was formed with one very clear aim as far as your professional career goes. We will consult, we will advise and we will implement YOUR plan. If you are reading this from the position of being able to offer careers to professionals, we again have one very clear aim. Strangely, it is exactly the same. Consult, advise and implement your plan. The fact is, that a successful career and correspondingly a successful business needs the objectives of both employee and employer to be almost symmetrical.
LUSONA have been advising professionals and organisations in the legal and financial arenas for a very, very long time and there is never, ever a substitute for experience. We want to share the benefit of this experience with you.
We want to be different. Inspirationally different.
Established in 2011, Lusona Consultancy has become one of Scotland's fastest growing recruitment companies. We recruit in the professional space, incorporating permanent, temporary and fixed term assignments. Our team operates across offices in Glasgow, Lanarkshire and Edinburgh, and covers every Scottish location. Our specialisms are Accountancy & Finance, Audit & Risk, Financial Services, HR, Legal, Professional Support, Tax, Technology & Data, Technical & Engineering and Executive Search.Company profile View all jobs with Lusona
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist