Managing Consultant - AccountancyVacancy posted: Friday, 17 February 2017
Closing date: 03 March 2017
Job ref. no.: Req//289116
Managing Consultant/ Divisional Manager - Accountancy
Competitive salary and benefits
About the team
Search Accountancy and Finance continues to grow across Scotland with ambitious growth plan for 2017 and beyond. As part of this plan we have appointed a Director with over 20 years of specialist experience to focus on growing and developing our offering in Scotland. We have strong teams in Glasgow and Dundee and are now looking to grow and develop our team in Edinburgh. We have a strong brand in Scotland and our vision is to continue this on the aspiration of becoming the real go to recruiter for Accountancy and Finance positions across the central belt and beyond.
The opportunity is for either a currently an established Consultant in the A&F market looking to fast track their career into management, for an existing Managing consultant looking for a Divisional Manager role or a strong existing manager looking for a career driven move.
You will be supported by a Senior Manager, who alongside our new Director, are established in the A&F market allowing you an autonomous yet guided and supported role.
You will have the opportunity to grow your team while establishing your own billings and defining your own geographical patch within the region.
- Experience operating in the A&F market
- Self aware, self-driven, positive and competitive
- Happy to lead from the front with desire to run and drive your own desk
- Career minded and aspirational with the desire to progress your career and grow a team
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Excellent Leadership and people development skills
- Ability to influence and drive performance
- Opportunity to grow an established desk
- Opportunity to establish a temp and perm operation
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering 27 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Established in 1987, Search Consultancy has grown to become one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies. With offices in 13 locations across the country, we place people at all levels across a wide range of commercial and industry sectors.Company profile View all jobs with Search Consultancy
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist