Employer Partnership CoordinatorVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £22,500 to £27,300 plus excellent benefits package
Employer Partnership Coordinator, 12 month fixed term contract
Glasgow, Motherwell & Livingston
£22,500 to £27,315 plus excellent benefits package
Application Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a national Welfare to Work provider who are currently seeking a professional and resourceful individual to join them in the capacity of Employer Partnership Coordinator. This key role acts as a link between the business and local employers with the purpose promoting the free recruitment service and securing sustainable job opportunities for their clients.
The position is a mobile one and will cover Glasgow, Motherwell and Livingston offices depending on business demands, so candidates should have a driving licence and their own transport.
The key to success in this role is establishing and developing working relationships with local businesses and employers.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with new and existing employers in order to generate vacancies for clients
- Sell benefits of the recruitment services to new and potential employers
- Analyse market trends in order to work ‘smartly’ when identifying potential opportunities
- Identify recruitment needs of employers, tailor run sessions to pre-screen clients and coordinate interviews
- Work with clients to help them prepare appropriately for employer interviews, ensuring they have all the relevant information about the employer and vacancy
- Run ‘mock interviews’ for clients prior to employer interviews
- Ensure clients are fully prepared for interview, with appropriate clothing
- Work closely with Employment Advisors across all sites
- Ensure vacancies are promoted and advertised appropriately
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
- Proven ability of effectively engaging with external employers
- Understanding of recruitment process
- Ability to understand local labour market trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Ability to self-manage
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisation, planning and time management
- Strong IT skills
- Driving licence and own transport
If you meet the essential criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply with a copy of your CV at your earliest convenience. If you would like an informal chat prior to applying, please call Tracey Exton (additional contact details below).
|Contact Name||Tracey Exton|
|Telephone||0131 300 0595|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist