Senior Recruitment Consultant - Industrial DivisionVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £DOE + Uncapped Bonus
Job ref. no.: DK/SR
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is one of Scotland's longest-established independent Recruitment Agencies, with an excellent reputation for providing a quality and professional service to both clients and candidates.
Due to continued expansion MHR are now seeking to add to our temporary & permanent staffing teams.
If you are currently a successful consultant and feel its time for a change of direction to further your career this might be the role for you. With top quality training and support you will be able to establish your desk in the recruitment market.
Duties will include:-
* Sourcing and interviewing candidates;
* Business development with both existing and new clients, over the telephone and face-to-face;
* Working on permanent and temporary roles for clients
* Adhering to all industry and legislative standards.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:-
* Previous experience in a recruitment consultant role or industrial environment.
* A genuine passion for business development and for forging long-lasting relationships;
* The proven ability and drive to exceed targets and a genuine desire to succeed;
* A professional attitude, with a passion for delivering exceptional standards of customer service
This is an excellent opportunity for a pro-active and determined individual to work in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to excel. In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus structure, plus flexible benefits package and a supportive working environment.
Please email your CV and covering letter to
Due to the volume of applications expected, only applicants who we feel meet the requirements will be contacted.
|Contact Name||Debbie Ann Kenny|
About Margaret Hodge
Margaret Hodge Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with over 30 years of experience of both temporary and permanent recruitment in Scotland. Margaret Hodge Recruitment provides the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment, and an Employment Business for temporary work.
Please note that due to the high volume of response to job vacancies, we regret that we are unable to respond to every applicant individually. Only candidates who meet the specified criteria will be considered for this role.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist