Compensation And Benefits Advisor - VR/14659Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VR/14659 (3)
Thorpe Molloy’s Edinburgh-based client is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits professional to support their busy team. Experience in a similar role is required, as is exposure to international payroll and tax regimes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support senior management with a wide-range of benefits-related projects and queries.
- Manage policies and procedures, ensuring they are fit-for-purpose and adhered to by relevant stakeholders.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects including the roll-out of new benefits schemes.
- Demonstrable compensation and benefits experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- An understanding of different taxes and payroll regulations.
- Professional, analytical, high-achieving and value-adding.
|Telephone||01224 327 000|
|Address||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
38 Albyn Place
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms:
: Accountancy & Finance
: Business Development & Sales
: Legal & Contracts
: Human Resources
: Office Personnel
: Professional Trades
: Supply Chain
Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge.
Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments.
Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation.
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist