Reward AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 25 October 2016
As part of the HR Reward function, the Reward Analyst will support the Head of Reward and Reward Manager in the implementation of Reward initiatives and will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of various aspects of Edrington’s Reward programmes, with a focus on UK-specific matters.
The role requires technical know-how, initiative, attention to detail, confidence and flexibility, seeking direction from the Reward Manager and Head of Reward as required.
- ownership of the day-to-day relationship with Payroll, coordinating internal and external stakeholders to ensure that an accurate, responsive and timely payroll service is delivered to employees;
- supporting the annual reward processes for the UK business, including:
- salary & bonus review;
- shares administration;
- renewal/tender of benefit provider relationships
- ensuring the accurate and efficient administration and clear communication of UK staff benefits, including:
- private medical insurance;
- childcare vouchers;
- cycle to work scheme;
- staff product entitlement;
- the regular collation of data and preparation of accurate employment tax filings to HM Revenue & Customs e.g. PSA, P11D(b), etc, ensuring submission in accordance with statutory deadlines;
- the regular and ad hoc analysis of HR and Reward data in support of various Reward activities, utilising SAP and Success Factors to form reports;
- acting as a primary point of contact for reward questions from UK employees;
- carrying out annual reward roadshows and ad hoc employee presentations;
- assist the Head of Reward & Reward Manager with salary benchmarking & job evaluation for the UK business, ensuring consistent application of principles;
- supporting Group Finance in connection with the preparation of Annual Report & Accounts including the provision of accurate and timely data for director’s remuneration disclosures;
- participation in Reward projects in support of the delivery of Edrington’s strategic Reward fundamentals (transparency, consistency & fairness);
- keeping abreast of legislative changes in reward and external market trends, highlighting existing reward policies and procedures that may be impacted;
- operational decision making across a broad range of reward matters.
Applicants should submit an up to date CV and covering letter, including details of current salary.
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Telephone||0141 940 4000|
|Address||2500 Great Western Road
About The Edrington Group (distillers)
Edrington makes some of the world's best-loved Scotch whiskies, including The Macallan, The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark and Highland Park. The portfolio is complemented by Brugal, the leading golden rum in the Caribbean,
and by Snow Leopard vodka.
Edrington is headquartered in Scotland but international in its composition, with over 60% of staff based overseas it has its focus firmly on the opportunities for international development of its premium spirits brands.
With its unique ownership, envied brands, and enterprising workforce, Edrington continues to be a distinctive, independent force in international premium spirits.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist