Insurance AssistantVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Closing date: 07 November 2016
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit an Insurance assistant to work within our busy insurance department.
This is a permanent, full time position with the ideal candidate having a minimum of 3 years of experience within the property insurance sector. Experience in the handling of property claims is not essential but would be advantageous.
Candidates must be competent in using Microsoft word and excel packages. .
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter, confident person who is able to organise and manage their own workload. The successful candidate should have the ability to work under pressure, sometimes to strict deadlines and able to deal with general enquiries relating to property and property owners liability insurance.
The salary for this role is £18,000 with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
|Contact Name||Rita Glendenning|
|Address||60 St Enoch Square
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative Officer Healthcare Improvement Scotland, glasgow
- Customer Service Administrator (Export - Drinks Industry)Total Recruitment, glasgow
- PASearch Consultancy, glasgow
- Quality AdministratorMurray Recruitment, glasgow
- Estate Agency AdministratorScottish Property Jobs, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist