Motor Image EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 DOE
Job ref. no.: MIE
Based in Glasgow
Are you a VDA approved estimator looking to move into insurance?
As an esure Motor Image Engineer, you will negotiate repair costs and settlements with repairers, customers and other third parties, aiming to manage the repair cost whilst ensuring superb customer service.
To join us, you will need experience in a repairing or engineering environment within the motor vehicle repair/insurance industry. A sound working knowledge of Audatex and an understanding of repairer practices and procedures are essential.
You will also have well-developed judgement and decision making skills, with the ability to communicate with your customers.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer an impressive benefits package and the opportunities for career progressions are excellent.
You’ll join a great team, in an ambitious company, working in a fantastic environment within a modern city-centre office.
- Good communication / telephony and interpersonal skills
- Able to build rapport with customers quickly to achieve the best outcome for both parties.
- Observational skills to be able to review estimates as experience is gained.
- IT literate
- It is essential that the jobholder has in depth motor trade knowledge in a body repair / mechanical environment
We offer a great range of benefits including:
- Annual Leave (from 25 days per annum plus Bank Holidays, increasing with grade and length of service)
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Profit share (Bonus)
- Share Save
- Season ticket loan
- On-Site Subsidised Canteen
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing programme
- esure 4U – Voluntary benefits platform including; Cycle to work scheme, Child care vouchers, discounts on mobiles and laptops, discounted car parking
- Talent Development programmes
- Discounted esure and Sheila's Wheels insurance
Please click the apply now button to apply on our recruitment page
esure was established in 2000 by Peter Wood, who founded Direct Line in the 1980s thus starting the direct financial services revolution in the UK. In 2010 the company completed a Management Buy-out, allowing it to operate independently.
The Group is a UK focused personal lines insurer underwriting motor and household insurance through its contact centres, via the internet and most recently via social media channels. Quote and buy facilities for the companyÃ¢Ã¢â¬Ã¢â¢s core underwritten products are also available from the leading price comparison websites.
The esure Group has two contact and claims centres for customers, Glasgow and Manchester, which are modern offices designed with staff in mind.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist