Enterprise ArchitectVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Closing date: 15 November 2016
Job ref. no.: SQEA76
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 plus benefits
About the Enterprise Architect Role:
This role is working for one of the largest consultancy organisation in the UK and is to support their public-sector business client in Scotland and so can be based in either Edinburgh, Glasgow or split between both.
You will be responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of solutions for business processes and for consulting with clients on the optimal application architecture design, recommending a strategic roadmap that encompasses all aspects of applications whilst managing the risk effects to the client and to your own company.
Key responsibility and duties:
- Understanding local government specific applications and operational dependencies on these applications.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and external partners.
- Manging of the solutions architecture, implementing governance and assisting the IT programme where required to meet delivery expectations and agreements.
- Providing system analysis skills to the client and your company on a whole range of functions and services provided.
- Act as the design authority providing governance to the company’s solutions and their supplier chain.
- Ensuring value for money and value add is evidently received by the client.
- Being a key point of contact to client and for projects
- Ensuring best practice is followed, that new technology releases, etc are investigated and implemented where of benefit
You will be a well experienced professional, intelligent, articulate and a very knowledgeable technical professional with a proven record of delivering technology and projects within and for the public sector be that from an in-house capacity or as a supplier or consultancy partner.
You will have a thirst for new and improving technologies and be eager to assimilate quickly, the benefits or potential negative impacts of change requests. You will be an excellent negotiator and able to really understand requirement so as to assist in and ensure delivery of ideal options and solutions.
You will be a very proactive person but re-active where required and very able to prioritise work accordingly, especially where there is a negative impact to the client. That said, you will be strong-willed yet professional when required with clients in explaining your reasoning for things and holding your ground where justified again in a professional manner. You will have excellent interpersonal skills, a great ability to develop working relationships with people and be able to identify further potential business opportunities.
About the company
This is one of the best-known consultancies in the UK with a sold background and proven ability to continuously win massive contracts and to grow as an organisation who as a result are in a very comfortable and profitable position so offer excellent job security and further career opportunities not to mention the option of working within various industries thus potentially adding strength to your own individual offerings going forward.
Salaries of £60,000 to £80,000 will be considered but are of course subject to experience.
For more information about the Enterprise Architect role or to apply, please send on your CV
|Contact Name||Gary Johnstone|
|Telephone||0131 563 7571|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist