Technology ArchitectVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: Competitive remuneration, benefits and work/life offering
Job ref. no.: 494766
ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality.
The ACCA Design Authority is the governance group that is responsible and accountable for ensuring that business and technology designs evolve in accordance with the organisation’s planned future state blueprint.
As a member of the design authority, this role is responsible for developing and maintaining the enterprise architecture models and roadmaps in line with the IT and business strategy. This includes management of the principles, guidelines, standards and rules used to direct the acquisition and use of technology by building, modifying and integrating IT throughout the organisation.
Knowledge, skills and experience required includes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or an equivalent level of experience
- Experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network design, application development, middleware, servers and storage, database management, and operations.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of all components of a technical architecture.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
- Understanding of network architecture.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
Please press Apply now to submit your application.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist