Senior Data Modeller & Architect - Permanent - Glasgow úVPVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ZP13102016
We are currently seeking a Data Modeller & Architect for a leading financial services organisation with offices in Glasgow city centre. The role forms part of a central team with members spread across the globe. The team is responsible for owning, developing and maintaining the Corporate Data Model and requires someone with strong data modelling and communication skills. The role holder will also need a good working knowledge of data principles/standards, data quality, data architecture and design, data modelling technologies and more. Additional Skills required include but are not limited to;
- Data modelling skills at a logical and physical level
- Proficient with data modelling tools such as Erwin, UML, Power Designer or Magic Draw
- Previous experience dealing with Stakeholders
- Excellent two way communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work on your initiative as well as demonstrate leadership qualities
- Knowledge of XML, ODS, Data Lake, OLTP, Data Vault or OLAP
- Previous experience with most common industry models such as ISO 20022, FIBO, IBM IFW
- Background within Financial Services, Ideally investments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Investment Bank with a competitive salary on offer as well as benefits. Please forward your most recent CV for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
|Contact Name||Zane Priekule|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Customer Relations ManagerTrax Tech Europe Limited, glasgow
- Research Data Analyst - Big Data - Glasgow - Perm - To circaAbrecco, strathaven
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist