SAP Business AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 318607/001
Key duties will include:
* Requirements gathering and mapping out the requirements for the upgrade
* Mapping out processes and using this to assist in the implementation of the upgrade
* Deal with the various stakeholder teams including Business, IT and Finance
* Workshop facilitation
* Use of any applications/tools required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Business Analysis experience
* SAP Upgrade project experience
* Experience in SAP Business One
* Business change exposure
* Comfortable with Stakeholder management
This is an initial 6 month contract. The role is urgent and candidates should be available ASAP.
|Contact Name||Tracey Murray|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist