Lead Technical ArchitectVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 926270
Colesco Consulting is working with a World-leader as they develop a major new application.
The main responsibility will be to lead a team of application designers / technical leads produce detailed, low level designs for key system functionality, adhering to the architecture and engineering principles of the project. There will also be some expectation of involvement in the future architecture direction of the project.
Designs will be produced by consulting existing documentation such as use case, wireframe, domain model and high level architecture documents. Designers should also work closely with the business analysts, product owners and other architects to shape the designs and work through any issues identified.
Ultimately involvement with the build and test teams will be required to ensure adherence and accommodate any changes noticed during the build stage.
Candidates must have:
• have experience in being a senior consultant on several complex or large programmes of work
• demonstrate strong ability to work effectively with senior Client management
• sound knowledge of the Public Sector and the issues and problems affecting the service area
• experience of leading a team of application designers / technical leads to deliver against plan and reporting progress to programme management
• Experience of delivering Digital Transformation
Experience in the following areas is essential:
• Production of documentation which adequately describes use case implementation, engineering patterns, services.
• Application of object orientated analysis and design principles and SOA principles.
• Working with the RedHat technology stack (Portal, Fuse ESB, BRMS).
• Working with and contributing to the domain model and object relational mapping integration.
• Ensuring the code produced adheres to an acceptable standard by working with the build teams and mentoring when required.
• Identifying any potential issues and providing feedback to the business analysts and product owners.
Experience in the following areas is desirable:
• Experience in object orientated analysis and design.
• Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, Open JPA and appropriately modelling data.
• Core Java knowledge and a minimum of 8 years’ commercial experience working with Java.
• Experience of producing system documentation involving UML, use case diagrams, class diagrams.
• Knowledge of JSF, preferably v2.2 Rich Faces.
• Java web services experience, contract first development using Apache CXF.
• Ability to mentor technical colleagues and review work.
• Communication skills appropriate for technical walkthroughs and also product owner workshops.
• Experience in BPMN 2.0 and business rules.
To discuss the opportunity and joining a fantastic business then please apply today.
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them, we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice. Please call us for further details
|Contact Name||Garry Burns|
|Telephone||0141 331 9386|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist