Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 21 September 2016
This is an excellent opportunity for an indivdiaul who is looking to establish a career within the Asset Management Industry. The company will provide you with a structured 12 month training contract working in their Business Systems team. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A global investment management group, managing assets for both institutional and retail clients from offices around the world, offering varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their international vision.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Manage information gathering and reporting
- Assist with resource management
- Assist with invoice processing
- Assist with user access recertification
- Manage test script execution
- Resolve all support calls
- Expected to assist with general support to projects and teams across Business Systems, including financial controls, MI, budgeting, resourcing and administration, our analyst are also involved in automation of manual processes
Reporting to the Head of Operational Support Services, the role is designed to provide general support to all teams within the change/project/support lifecycle within the organisation
The programme is designed to offer relevant professional qualifications, training and learning opportunities to recent school and college leavers who are looking for their first role within the industry
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment, covering: Object-oriented programming (OOP), SQL data modelling, Web and systems development, Event-driven programming.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 Diploma in Information & Telecommunications Professionals. Plus an MTA (Microsoft Technical Associate) in Software Development Fundamentals. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Software & Web Development.
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Team Player
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excel and possibly Visual Basic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm in their approach to work, a flexible and team focuses working style
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 8770
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist