Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which is among the leading independent information technology and business process services firms in the is an incredible opportunity to build a career with a global Technology firm.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will include...
- Supporting the project teams with the planning and co-ordination of project related activities
- Working with a team of IT consultants
- Coordinating schedules and activities aligned with project plans and resource diaries
- Coordinating resources and ensuring adherence to project schedules
- Maintaining and updating Project Documentation
- Information gathering and analysis
- Collating, preparing and distributing correspondence and reports etc
- Participating in and documenting team/project meetings
- Handling email, telephone and face to face enquiries
- Assisting with project management core processes (risk and issue management, document management, financial management, planning etc etc.) to gain a detailed understanding of project management methods
- Assisting Senior Manager, PMO's and/or project managers with successful resolution of project issues
Starts with an 18-24 month Higher Project Management apprenticeship, which combines training and work-based assessment, covering: Leadership skills, Communications, Finance & risk management and Stakeholder management.
You will gain EAL Level 4 Diploma in Project Management. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Project Management.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with both good communication skills and good interpersonal/team-working skills, who is highly organised and IT proficient
- A minimum age of 18, with an A level or a Level 3 in a similar subject or holds an existing project management award i.e. Prince 2
Other Important Information...
- You will have the opportunity to build a career within a major IT Consultancy. Competitive Salary and Contributable Pension is £14000 per year
- You will gain a Level 4 qualification in Project Management
- You will get 25 days Annual Leave per year + 8 statutory holidays
- There will be sports and social club and other flexible benefits
- Daily working hours are from 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Project Management apprenticeship.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Project Management apprenticeship with QA and begin your Project Management career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9115
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist