Vacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
IT Apprenticeship - With a difference in Edinburgh - Edinburgh (EH12) Edinburgh £7196 - £16809 per year
We want your help to fight the shortage of IT apprentices!
The IT industry is growing fast across the UK and is now a part of our everyday lives, we all couldn't live without our phones and laptops, but now with QA you have the chance to be a part of this constantly evolving and changing industry!
Did you know that?
- There are 1000 cyber-attacks on Britain every hour
- On average there are over 60,000 apps added onto the app store every month
- £44,789 is the average salary for a job in IT
Now you can join the masterminds that tackle these everyday cyber villains and create incredible apps and gadgets that fill our lives with exciting new technologies.
In your journey you will...
- Join one of the UK's fastest growing sectors with a competitive wage
- Work for a successful local business and help contribute to their growth - our tech superheroes get placed in exciting companies from techy startups to big brand businesses
- Train in small groups and conquer work based assessments in order to develop your knowledge of IT
- Complete units and gain all the relevant IT qualifications you need that'll truly impress all your future employers
- Work with different types of IT systems developing your technical, practical and business skills that'll put you ahead of all those graduates
- Get the knowledge you need to launch your IT career into the real world and eliminate the competition with professional experience
- Join a league of other tech-savvy individuals like you
You should take on this mission if...
- You have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades
- You are eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level
- You are fascinated by technology and love all things techy
An apprenticeship and beyond...
- 92% of our apprentices secure a permanent job after finishing their programme that means the chances of securing a role after your apprenticeship is really high!
Mission accepted! What next?
Now that you've got all the information you need, it's time to take charge! Here's what you need to do now:
- Fill in our simple application form
- Select the programmes you are interested in
- Hit submit to join our league of tech heroes - simple right?
After that we'll do everything we can to match a vacancy that is best suited to you!
Who knew becoming a superhero could be so easy...
Job Reference: 7795
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist