Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
If you are passionate about music and want to work in that industry, then this is the perfect role for you. Apply now to start your career with this brilliant apprenticeship!
You will be working for...
A sound and audio specialist company. This is a fun, vibrant and busy company with the opportunity to start a career in marketing in the audio and sound industry.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Answer the telephone
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Answering customer messages on various web platforms.
- Assisting with product generation and maintenance on website platform
- Managing company YouTube and other social media, including videos and blog posts
- Processing customer orders and web sales including shipping product
Successful candidate will be provided with training support and career development opportunities
Your training will...
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
- An individual with good communication skills
- Someone with excellent writing skills
- Someone who shows initiative,
- A resilient, Driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual
- You must be an individual who is interested in music and audio equipment
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
The possibility of working towards milestones to increase salary and once completed the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9239
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist