Senior Test Engineer - Manual / Automation - Perm - EdinburgVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: Excellent benefits package
Job ref. no.: GM/12140
Abrecco are recruiting a Senior Test Engineer on behalf of our highly successful client based in Edinburgh. You should have a proven track record across the full test lifecycle with experience testing a wide variety of software applications. You will have an in-depth understanding of testing theories, principles and practices including the design, build and execution of manual and automation tests, documenting results and collaborating with cross functional development teams and project stakeholders to deliver high quality business ready applications. Skills required for the role include:
- Proven manual and automation test execution experience
- Proven experience across analysis, test planning, test case design and documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unit Test / Functional Test planning and scripting
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) and/or Waterfall methodologies
- Test Automation experience
- ISEB / ISTQB test certification
- Test Automation with HP Quality Centre or Selenium
- Knowledge of SQL or .NET would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Fiscal / Wealth Management Practices
- Degree in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical senior application test engineer to join a well established organisation and work from their central Edinburgh offices. This will ideally suit a highly motivated individual who can work as part of a team across the full software test lifecycle and enjoys working on a variety of interesting and varied business critical projects. Please forward your CV together with details of your availability and required salary for immediate consideration.
|Contact Name||Abrecco Consultant|
|Telephone||+44 131 226 7331|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Gerald McManus Tel :- +44 131 226 7331|
AbreccoÃ¢â¬â¢s mission is to provide Technology clients and candidates with outstanding recruitment services that they use again and again. Abrecco can provide a fully integrated Technology recruitment service for contract and permanent requirements. It is important that you are happy with our service and we will do everything possible to maintain and improve upon that level of service.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Software QA / Test Engineer - Permanent - EdinburghHarvey Nash, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist