Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
This is a fantastic apprenticeship opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to start their career in the IT sector whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification. Apply NOW!
You will be working for...
A specialist Hospitality, Retail, Sales and Tourism recruitment company currently operating within the UK marketplace, previously winners of the UK Caterer Best Employers in Hospitality and a recognized Investors in People organization. The company is now looking at embarking on a UK and international expansion program.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing...
- On line Digital Marketing and product development
- Media and Marketing / Online Business Planning and implementation
- RCommunication & Social media impact on industry and key drivers covering: Linkedin Twitter and Facebook
- Client Relationship Management strategies covering Planned Email Marketing Campaigns
- Database Management and Administration
- Blogs and SEO in relation to client activities
- KPI's: Key Performance Indicators - covering targets, deadlines and analysing activity reports
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning Ł30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
- Ideally in the last 2 years' exposure to working within the Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Leisure Retail High Street & Concessions at any level.
- Able to demonstrate in your â€śstudies â€śto date â€śsuccessâ€ť in working to deadlines and targets.
- Sound educational background ideally coming from University or Further Education where Hospitality, Catering and Tourism have been your chosen subjects
- Experience to date in being involved in planning and time management related projects
- Sound business acumen and commercial awareness.
- An engaging and personable individual who displays confidence and takes pride in working with a customer focussed attitude
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
We believe this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join and experience what a changing future may hold for them in â€śOn Line HRâ€ť and the Recruitment marketplace. As part of a successful â€śIn house employeeâ€ť development programme you will receive a commercially focussed training and induction program, during which you can expect to receive on-going coaching. You will be supported in the business by a highly experienced â€śMentor Recruiterâ€ť to ensure that your training and development are fully in line with the company's mission and vision.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9311
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist