Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A family-owned trading group based in Falkirk. This is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation with an excellent reputation throughout the in the industries.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Working as part of a small team reporting to the Group IT Manager
- Doing day to day administration for four websites utilizing the companies (CMS) content management system, to include data maintenance of informational pages and product information including imagery to meet with company standards and brand guidelines
- Gathering supplier information and ensuring consistency between back office systems and the websites
- Full site and product SEO optimisation
- Managing offers, sales and promotions
- Analysing sites performances and monthly reports to include recommendations for improvement and enhancements
- Designing, implementing and maintaining email marketing campaigns to include measureable objectives and goals for all websites
- Analysing competitor's digital footprint
- Managing social media footprint across Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Dealing with photography and image manipulation to ensure high quality and site performance
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be...
- Upbeat and committed
- A forward thinking individual who can work as alone or in a team
- Someone with a passion for all aspects for marketing and social media
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
This role could lead to progressing to other areas of the business to grow and develop individual skillset.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9325
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist