Web Service DeveloperVacancy posted: Saturday, 19 January 2013
Salary: £25-£30K Plus Excellent Benefits
Web Service Developer
Based in Glasgow
Salary £25k-£30k Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client a market leader in Financial Services have an exciting opportunity for a Web Service Developer to join their highly successful organisation.
Working with the Technical Architect to design, build, test and implement solutions to integrate business applications using web services and other relevant technologies. Identifying the correct technologies to be utilised on various projects. Working with the Technical Architect to design solutions and work through the full system life cycle.
- Production of solutions to required standards.
- In conjunction with other members of IT, help with development of appropriate development standards.
- Keep up with trends in technology through use of the internet, IT magazines, attending workshops and conferences etc.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree level (or equivalent) in computing or related subject.
- 1 to 2 years Java experience.
- Desirable: XML/XSLT, Web Services.
- Beneficial: Linux, JMS, SOA, ESB, SQL.
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies and techniques.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Practical experience of the full development lifecycle.
- Strong Relationship building skills.
- Ability to develop alternative solutions to issues and drive through improvements
- Proactive approach
- Clear & concise report and documentation writing skills
If you are confident you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role then please forward your CV in the 1st instance to email@example.com
About Suzanne Paterson Consulting
Suzanne Paterson Consulting offers bespoke recruitment solutions across a range of Commercial Sectors, including Call Centre, HR and Executive Search. Having 12 years recruitment industry experience,we provide a quality service to both clients and candidates alike.We aim to tailor recruitment solutions for each client to ensure results are achieved efficiently and successfully. As an Independent Consultancy you can be assured of a professional, personal and attentive service at all times.