Vacancy posted: Monday, 26 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an ambitiouse apprentice to join an up and coming optician's company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An exciting company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing...
- Making updates, carrying out maintenance and continuous improvements of websites via the web content management system
- Monitoring and implementing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC) to analyse web traffic and identify trends
- Ensuring the organisation's social media presence is constantly active and on brand
- Digital marketing/ advertising
- Create marketing leaflets to be distributed around each of the stores
- Help on the shop floor when required
The main focus of the apprenticeship will be digital however you will have to be open to helping out on the shop floor when required. You'll have to make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into store. It means listening to what they want, explaining some of the marketing offers available to best suit their needs.
Your training will...
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with an impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- A PC literate with a desire to work in IT Support
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9095
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist