Vacancy posted: Monday, 26 September 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant business. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A small business who do public speaking events for businesses, charities and schools. They are a growing business, with the owner having written a number of books on personal development.
The office is based in a refurbished Glasgow City Centre building, just 5 minutes' walk from Charing X train station and handy for other public transport routes.
You will be working within a small energetic team with everybody having the goal of driving the business forward.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will include doing...
- General office work (filing, answering the phone etc)
- Helping out with events (making tea & coffee for clients, handing out leaflets etc)
- Inputting information onto the computer
- Keeping Director's calendar & diary up-to-date
- Helping out with invoicing on a computer
- Working autonomously
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well organised with good communication skills, is happy to speak with potential clients, flexible with good time keeping and a high attention to detail
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
- It will be a minimum of 30 hours per week, over 4 weekdays from 9:00am-5.30pm but you may be required to work more hours during events
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Applications tionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Applications career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9094
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist