Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A promotional space specialists who offer a bespoke venue management service. They work with hundreds of venues across the UK, from shopping centres, airports, to more local venues therefore helping their clients find the perfect venues to promote their products and services to cover all of their commercialisation needs.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be ...
- Assisting on many duties and projects
- Completing booking forms and licenses
- Updating excel spreadsheets and database
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Doing general ad hoc admin duties as required
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with good written and verbal communication skills, great telephone manners and a good attention to detail
- Competent in using Microsoft packages
- Someone with previous admin experience as it would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information...
The daily working hours are from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Your wage per hour is £3.40 per hour, with monthly attendance bonus
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
There will be an opportunity to progress within the business.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Applications apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Applications career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
Job Reference: 9127
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist