Vacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career? Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A Professional Merchant Services sales organisation, based in Glasgow.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will be to...
- Work closely with the web developer to ensure the content on the website is accurate
- Research and analyse data which you have found through surveys i.e. Facebook, Survey Monkey, Trust Pilot and others
- Set up and manage company Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn accounts
- Evaluate customer feedback on social media
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
- The ideal candidate will be:
- Hard working and able to understand the company story
- Someone with design experience
- Someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
You will gain a permanent role within the team, if we feel you are right for position.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9174
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist