Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity and the chance to earn whilst you learn? Then apply now!
You will be working for...
A high end salon within the beauty industry in Glasgow city centre.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Booking appointments and managing the diary
- Cash handling and record keeping
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Helping maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Record keeping
- Dealing with Sales and Marketing via Social Media
- Maintaining the Database
- Dealing with all enquires via telephone and face to face for their Training Academy
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good telephone manners, a smart appearance, a bright personality and basic IT skills
- The ability to be helpful and happy to assist the other members of our team
- Good customer service skills
- 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
It will be between 35 to 40 hours, over 5 days per week
Full training will be given
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9190
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist