Vacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A Marketing Agency based in the heart of Glasgow specialising in the best ways to better market your business through the use of both online and print media.
The company has been in the business for over 12 years and they try to stay a step ahead as their customer base grows by keeping with current and upcoming design trends to ensure all of their work represents their clients businesses perfectly.
Their client base is primarily Glasgow based businesses but they also do work for clients based in California, Dubai, Rest of the UK and Pakistan.
They work with all businesses from Startups to established businesses and their competitive prices and marketing knowledge ensure their customers keep coming back to see how they can help their business.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Your role will include...
- Multi-tasking and prioritising workloads with regards to different client's websites
- Working on client's social media accounts
- Working on client's websites to update them
- Working to brand guidelines
- Proactively learning about web design by watching tutorials and learning from the team
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Skills apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for online marketing
- Have a passion for building websites with a creative flair
- Be able to display an enthusiasm and passion for digital skills
- Be a team player, organised and be hard working
- Be highly creative, with good communication skills
- Have 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information...
£4 per hour starting salary, will be reviewed after 3 months
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Progression opportunities are available if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitudes and values.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Skills apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Skills career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Job Reference: 9220
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist