BI Developer - SQL Server / BI - Perm - Glasgow - £ 35,000 -Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: 35000-40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits package
Job ref. no.: GM/12142
Abrecco wish to recruit, on behalf of our Glasgow city centre based client, a SQL Server BI Developer with experience of database modelling, development, performance tuning and ongoing will be joining a well established Software House, to enhance their Microsoft Business Intelligence development department. With responsibility for development, administration and support of robust business critical SQL Server databases as well as developing Business Intelligence solutions. Skills for the opportunity should include but not be limited to:
- Experience developing, administering and supporting MS SQL Server 2012/ 2014 etc.
- Experience using SQL Server Database services (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS)
- Database Design and Modelling (Object Data / Data models / ORM / Data Warehousing)
- T-SQL, performance tuning and stored procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- BI Dashboard Development (Power BI or similar)
- Analytics / Cube development experience using SSAS
- Experience of Agile / Scrum
- C#.NET development knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and talented Business Intelligence professional to join an organisation that has ever increasing needs from users. The successful applicant will receive an excellent salary commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package which includes training, development and certification. Please send your CV in a word compatible format with details of your salary expectations for immediate consideration.
|Contact Name||Abrecco Consultant|
|Telephone||+44 131 226 7331|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Gerald McManus Tel :- +44 131 226 7331|
AbreccoÃ¢â¬â¢s mission is to provide Technology clients and candidates with outstanding recruitment services that they use again and again. Abrecco can provide a fully integrated Technology recruitment service for contract and permanent requirements. It is important that you are happy with our service and we will do everything possible to maintain and improve upon that level of service.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist