Technical Operations Analyst - Contract - 6mths - StrathclydVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Job ref. no.: SD/12144
Abrecco require, for our client, an experienced technical analyst who will proactively deliver, support, maintain and provision global system operations within agreed system availability KPIs. You will provide a quality third level IT support to the global business - the key focal point being the proactive control and monitoring of the server estate. The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Microsoft Server technologies 2008/2012
- Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Experience of VMware versions 5.1, 5.5 and 6
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies - Cisco Router / Switch Configuration
- Involvement in project architecture, scope & rollout
- Network Performance Monitor desirable
- Infrastructure, Network and IT Service Management
- Backup technologies & software
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident and experienced technical analyst with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across organisations and cultures and build successful relationships with key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive market rates. Please forward your up to date CV in Word format for immediate consideration.
|Contact Name||Abrecco Consultant|
|Telephone||+44 (0)131 226 7331|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Sinead Dewar Tel :- +44 (0)131 226 7331|
AbreccoÃ¢â¬â¢s mission is to provide Technology clients and candidates with outstanding recruitment services that they use again and again. Abrecco can provide a fully integrated Technology recruitment service for contract and permanent requirements. It is important that you are happy with our service and we will do everything possible to maintain and improve upon that level of service.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- IT Analyst - Level 2 Site supportAdecco, glasgow
- Project Coordinator - MS Project / Excel - Perm - Glasgow - Abrecco, glasgow
- IT Service Desk Support Analyst (Weekend)Hudson Technology, Change & Digital Transformation, glasgow
- Project Manager Harvey Nash, edinburgh
- Resourcing And Supplier Lead Durham Professional Services, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist